Oregon Microenterprise Network (OMEN) is a statewide association of micro enterprise development programs and their supporters. These programs provide training lending and other enterprise opportunities to entrepreneurs with access to limited economic resources.
The MERIT program is a program designed to provide the training and advising needed to start your own business. The program provides assistance with;
- Budgeting and basic record-keeping
- Allocating income and planning
- Selling for profit
- Selling on credit and managing risk
- Generating financial statements
- Costing and pricing a product or service
- Knowing your competition and markets
- Understanding the components of a business plan
To learn more about the program call (503)584-7314 or email Forrest Peck.