Library Cultural Pass - A.C. Gilbert Village
IN PROCESS OF BEING UPDATED: 1/31/19
The Friends of Monmouth Library have donated a pass to the A.C. Gilbert Discovery Village in Salem, Oregon for use by Monmouth library patrons.
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older, with a current Monmouth resident library card in good standing. Card must be presented at check-out.
- Cultural Pass is available for a 3-day check-out.
- Pass may be reserved in advance through the circulation desk.
- Pass must be checked-out and returned to the Monmouth Library circulation desk.
- Use of this pass is intended to serve as an introduction to the destination.
- Library patrons are encouraged to purchase personal memberships to the destination if they are interested in frequent use.
- Pass is subject to a $5 a day overdue fine.
- If the pass is lost, the patron may be charged the actual replacement cost of the pass.
For more information about the A.C. Gilbert Discovery Village, click here.
A.C. Gilbert Discovery Village
116 Marion St. N.E.
Salem, OR 97301
Hours: Mon.-Sat. 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sun. 12:00 - 5:00 pm